This is a Bingo board for I Wanna Be The Guy fangame races.
To win, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. You can share the URL to share the card.
IMPORTANT: If this is your first time, take a minute to read over the rules and the helpful hints below!
This week's bingo races are:
Saturday Nov 17th 20:00 CET (Saturday Nov 17th 14:00 EST)
Sunday Nov 18th 02:00 CET (Saturday Nov 17th 20:00 EST)
- No Autofire, unless the game itself gives you this option.
- No savehacking
- No Scripting (no jump-cancel script, 1-frame script etc.)
- Only use the provided save files and game versions
- "Beating a game" means reaching the clear screen or the outro of the specific game
- "Beating a boss" means collecting the boss item and reaching the next screen / save. Double KO's don't count
- "Beating stage x" means you must also kill the boss at the end of the stage, if there is one
- "Collecting a secret" requires saving at the next possible screen. Dying after collecting the secret is not accepted
- For Snown: After reaching the first save, touch it and press "S" to open the menu. Change the amount of saves to "Medium" and don't change other options.
- Some goals have save files available for you to use. They will be marked with [S]. Click yellow goal names to download them.
- You can download all the games on the bingo board by clicking the yellow game name above the goal.
- If you choose a mix card, then each row/column/diagonal will contain one needle and one avoidance goal. These are denoted by [N] and [A], respectively.
- You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you in your route planning.
- If a game can crash on Windows 8, it will have an orange background. Check "Win8 Compatibility Mode" to exclude all goals that can crash.
- Visit the wannabes forums using the link in "About" to tell us if you find a goal that crashes on Win8 that we don't have marked!
Fangame bingo v1.1 by Klazen108 & Zurairofl. SRL Bingo v5 by Cosmo. Special thanks to Sandsky0, Hectorpaddy, Sunbla and Shadowlink57