I wanna kill the Kermit 2
i've actually beaten this game more than once by now, so yeah, i like this game. let's move on here
- really unique atmosphere that i can't put on words. that might be a bad thing for some but it's one of my favorite things about this game
- a lot of content (more than 10 stages), with varied gimmicks and (mostly) interesting and fun gameplay
- some bosses are pretty memorable (though most are pretty standard)
- good copyrighted music (your vods will be muted for sure)
- kermit the frog
- a few saves feel very unbalanced
- the 32 pixel needle stage is unfun (though very original) and the boss in that area is also very lackluster
- some spots can be hard on the eyes (very bright), specially the space area boss might make you want to apply some gamma correction because the bullets just combine with the background so well
- screen transition kills. i'm not a fan of transition kills but i think they were mostly used decently, except in the 32 pixel needle stage where it feels a bit uncalled for
- traps. they were mostly creative, no real complaints here
i feel that the positive aspects more than compensate for the negative ones and think that this is a very original game worth at least a try for anyone of high enough skill. the atmosphere just doesn't strike a chord with everyone, though.
This game is really fun, even in the bad parts.
+Music is really good
+Really fun level gimmicks(shadow area, moon area, beach area, towers), really fun bosses with one of my favorite bosses i've fought(puppet kermit)
+Fresh needle that really feels unique along with each stage feeling unique in its design
+Good difficulty curve(even with unbalanced saves)
-The grey area feels weak overall. Didn't really like the area and didn't really like the boss. It's still decent though
-The two kermit heads boss with the flowers because that was dumb
Overall, highly reccommend you play this if you can because it's quite difficult but it's definitely an experience.
The music is calming and sets a unique atmosphere that only Mr Wonderful can create. Most of the platforming is creative and interesting. There are a few dumb spots, such as the 32 pixel needle stage and screen transition kills, but overall it is a fun experience and I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a challenge.