I wanna kill the Kermit 2
i've actually beaten this game more than once by now, so yeah, i like this game. let's move on here
- really unique atmosphere that i can't put on words. that might be a bad thing for some but it's one of my favorite things about this game
- a lot of content (more than 10 stages), with varied gimmicks and (mostly) interesting and fun gameplay
- some bosses are pretty memorable (though most are pretty standard)
- good copyrighted music (your vods will be muted for sure)
- kermit the frog
- a few saves feel very unbalanced
- the 32 pixel needle stage is unfun (though very original) and the boss in that area is also very lackluster
- some spots can be hard on the eyes (very bright), specially the space area boss might make you want to apply some gamma correction because the bullets just combine with the background so well
- screen transition kills. i'm not a fan of transition kills but i think they were mostly used decently, except in the 32 pixel needle stage where it feels a bit uncalled for
- traps. they were mostly creative, no real complaints here
i feel that the positive aspects more than compensate for the negative ones and think that this is a very original game worth at least a try for anyone of high enough skill. the atmosphere just doesn't strike a chord with everyone, though.
This is probably the best adventure fangame I've played. 11 stages total divided into three hubs of three levels each and two guy towers. Each area has its own feel, and the visuals and music play off each other beautifully to make a vast array of atmospheres. The platforming is all-around extremely solid; Wonderful's experience certainly shows. The only platforming I disliked was the first guy tower, and that's mainly due to the use of water1. Theres, I'd like to say 8 bosses? Most of them were fun, and I didn't particularly dislike any of them (except puppet kermit BabyRage), although the gray area boss was pretty annoying and the flat needle boss felt unnecessary. The final boss felt especially rewarding to play. The difficulty curve is also very solid; there was very little that actively felt too hard or too easy. Overall, this is a must-play, and I dare say a must-replay.
This game is really fun, even in the bad parts.
+Music is really good
+Really fun level gimmicks(shadow area, moon area, beach area, towers), really fun bosses with one of my favorite bosses i've fought(puppet kermit)
+Fresh needle that really feels unique along with each stage feeling unique in its design
+Good difficulty curve(even with unbalanced saves)
-The grey area feels weak overall. Didn't really like the area and didn't really like the boss. It's still decent though
-The two kermit heads boss with the flowers because that was dumb
Overall, highly reccommend you play this if you can because it's quite difficult but it's definitely an experience.